ASOS Petite Denim Review

Hello everyone, 

Today I will be reviewing Asos' denim line. I have two pairs of Asos brand denim and have also ordered some other brands from their website. I have one pair of skinny jeans and one pair of slightly flared jeans.

First off, I ordered the petite length of denim for both pairs. Their petite sizing is perfect for anyone who struggles to find jeans that are short enough. I'm only 4'10 and the shortest length goes just past my ankles. I have short legs and an average torso length, so it might fit at a true ankle length for anyone 5' or taller. They have different waist band and inseam length combinations! It's also relatively easy to find a pair in their sale sections or use coupons for the jeans so they're also very affordable. 

They're not as expensive as some brands of jeans out there but I've tried a few brands such as Free People, Rag and Bone, Seven for all Mankind, Hudson, Pistola, Paige, and more. Honestly can say that the Asos brand fits incredibly well and are super comfortable. The denim fabric is stretchy and soft but don't sag at all. Once you wash them they don't get stiff or loosen over time. I always wash my jeans with cold water and air dry them. 







For me, the waist band is just right. I have an average build with slightly wider hips. The waistband has some give to it too. I don't have any problems crouching or walking all day when I wear them. 

This is the pair that I am wearing in the photos: 

I would recommend giving Asos denim a try. There are also other sizing options to consider since they have their main collection, maternity, plus size, and tall lines. Some of the brands on the website are better in quality than others, but out of all of the items I've ordered, the Asos brand has been consistently well-made.

In the future I will be ordering more pairs of jeans from them. 

If you have any questions, feel free to comment them below.

Comments

Popular Posts