Ulta Favorites from Cyber Monday Deals!

Today I am sharing some products from the Ulta Cyber Monday deals going on from now until December 1st. 

These are all products that I've tried and work well for me. I'll also tell you how I use them and other tips and tricks that help me feel comfortable during the winter months when my skin feels dry.
All the links are highlighted in red.

Hair




This is one of the most popular hair products being advertised this year. It works best for straight - wavy hair for adding volume and body -- it's a great alternative to getting blowouts. It's really easy to use and a great gift to get hair that looks salon-styled at home. 

I have really straight hair and I don't do much to it but definitely get a hair mask to use during the winter. It'll help keep your scalp moisturized and prevent dandruff and scalp irritation during winter. It might also help to take fish oil capsules. I need to do this anyways since it helps with hair growth and keeping it shiny. 


Makeup 



This is the best makeup remover I've used. I usually get mine from buying the gift sets from Macy's whenever Lancome is having discounted gift bundles with purchase above a certain amount. Ulta is currently having a sale on it! It dissolves all eye makeup really quickly and leaves no residue. It works on waterproof mascara and is gentle on eyes. 

I've tried the shiseido eye makeup remover, clinique eye makeup remover, and drugstore makeup wipes. This one removed the most in one swipe.



Out of everything I've tried from NYX, these lip creams have the best formula and are a really good value. I think this lip product line is one of the most universal and all of the shades work for everyone. The formula is soft and easy to apply; it has a sort of powdery texture rather than wet. It dries quickly and is not sticky at all. The color is true to the color on the tube and it's comfortable to wear. It doesn't stay on the lips as well as products that are made for long wear (liquid lipsticks and stains) but I think that's ok since I'm lazy and this just washes off in the shower.  





I really like Colourpop's eye makeup and lip sticks. This palette would be cute for winter to create romantic, rose inspired looks. I've been doing a lot of glitter, pink and brown makeup looks. They are easy to wear during the winter to bring some color and warmth to your face. The exes and ohs palette has some really vivid color payoff, so I'm also linking softer palettes that are similar from Colourpop. 



I'll leave some examples of inspiration below. These colors are similar to the iconic Charlotte Tilbury makeup she always does for the Victoria's Secret Models. These colors look pretty and fresh year round.

I recently tried Buxom plumping lip gloss and now I know why it's so popular. If you haven't tried this yet, it creates a tingling sensation and is kinda minty due to the peptide complex that creates the plumping effect. It also has vitamin A and E to moisturize the lips. I like it because it's easy to apply and your lips look instantly healthier and moisturized. The effect lasts for a couple of hours and it doesn't dry out my lips after using it. Definitely a good deal for this duo during this sale. I would also recommend getting the full sized plumping gloss; it comes in a lot of different shades. 

Skin





This makeup erasing towel is an environmentally friendly way to wipe off makeup instead of using makeup wipes or cotton pads. It works with water, it basically has fibers that attach to the makeup and "suctions" off the oil, makeup, and dirt. You can buy these cute colored ones from the Makeup Eraser brand or you could just buy a microfiber towel from the auto section in Dollar General. I've tried both, and they work about the same. It'll remove all makeup including waterproof mascara with some warm water and you can throw it in the washer to remove the makeup!


Something that helps my skin stay moisturized in the winter is exfoliating at least once a week. I like to use these moisturizing sugar scrubs because they're natural, dissolve in the shower, and are gentle on skin. I really like the scents that tree hut offers; there's a wide variety of them to choose from and they're all natural oils! They make the shower kind of slippery after rinsing so be careful of that and use a moisturizing lotion afterwards to lock in the moisture. 


Nails


When you paint your nails, the faster they dry, the less likely they'll get smudged. And it's important you can paint your nails at the last minute for the holidays! This top coat is a must have for finishing the perfect manicure and helps the polish dry super quickly. It helps to protect against chipped polish and fully dries the manicure within 30 minutes. For best results, use a base coat first, then 2 layers of polish, and this on top. Also, my favorite nail polish brand is OPI because the color is long lasting, opaque, and the formula doesn't streak.

Make sure to get cuticle oil or hand cream to keep in your bag. With all the hand washing, its important to also add moisture back to keep your hands in good condition. 

Comments

Popular Posts