Asos Petite Winter Shopping Guide -- Best Petite Basics for Winter!

Hello everyone, 

I recently got into trying Asos' petite clothing options and so far, the fits have been perfect! I'll be sharing some picks from the website that I think will be versatile and affordable options to add new key pieces to your winter wardrobe. This is the perfect time to shop during the holidays and Asos is having a sale right now for Cyber Monday!

Click on the photos to shop my picks! I put links to each item in this post. 


  1. This sweater is soft and versatile. Perfect for lounging at home or going for coffee. Pieces like these are perfect for quarantine, when you want to be comfortable but still look put together and cute.




  2. Asos has really good jeans for petite lengths. They come in multiple inseam lengths and waist sizes so you can figure out what works best for you. I've found that they fit very true to size, so I get my normal size and length. I would size up if you like more loose fits. The length on me isn't too long, and out of all the petite jeans I've tried, Asos has jeans that are small enough and short enough that they fit how they're shown on the model. If you can never find jeans that are small or short enough, these are a great option to try. On the other hand, if you are an average size, Asos has a lot of jean styles that are super flattering and comfortable so it's worth trying them!



  3. Track suits have become a staple during quarantine and this set is super comfortable and chic. The tapered leg on the sweatpants give them a more polished look, rather than the usual slouchy set. Black is a perfect color for any skin tone to look polished too. And having a matching top and bottoms set gives you an effortless, put together look!

    If your size isn't available, there are multiple other track suit options on the site. 




  4. I got this trench coat for a trip to Asheville, NC and it was perfect for the cold and windy days. It's not too heavy, but it offers warmth and protects against wind chill. The material is a really nice cotton twill. It's an affordable and versatile piece. It fits perfectly for a petite frame. I got a size 0 in this coat. I'm usually a size 00 or smaller in most shirts, but I got a size 0 so I could wear thicker knits underneath. The sleeve length hit at around my wrist. Usually, coats are way too long for me. 




  5. I love these faux leather look leggings for winter. One of my favorite style icons, Olivia Palermo loves pairing leather pants and leggings with all of her different looks during the winter. I like these because they are versatile and less basic than standard black leggings. 




  6. This mini pinafore dress is a great piece for layering over button down shirts, sweaters, and long sleeves. It's a great versatile holiday piece because of the classic plaid pattern that pairs well with neutrals or holiday colors like red, green or gold. 


  7. Sweater dresses are one of my favorite pieces to wear during colder months because of how comfortable they are while still looking put together. This one would be great for wearing to family dinners or for running errands. It's an effortless chic piece. 




  8. If you haven't tried body suits yet, you should get yourself at least a black one. Either long sleeve or an interesting neckline like this one. They are great for layering with jeans or skirts, won't ride or bunch up, and look sleek! These petite ones fit well for those with shorter torsos, so there won't be a lot of extra fabric where they button up.




  9. I really like this top because its a great statement piece that is neutral enough you can pair it with any jeans or skirt. You can dress it up or down. I could see myself wearing this top with jeans and sneakers with a cozy coat on top for going out or dressed up for the holidays with a skirt and thigh high boots. 




  10. This top caught my eye due to the intricate knit and ruffle sleeves. Its a nice clean white color, but it still looks very luxurious. I love pieces such as these -- versatile, comfortable but intricate!

Holiday Dresses

Asos has a ton of different dresses on their site. All different styles and occasions. These are some I picked out that I think are notable, either for their funky design or will be perfect for upcoming holiday events. There were more on their site that I liked so be sure to check them out.






These two remind me of Barbie and I love the striking pink color, the daring low cut v-neck, and how much of a statement the fabrics are. 


Thanks for reading! Hope you find something you enjoy from ASOS too. They are having a site-wide Cyber Monday sale right now! You can sign up to get a 10% off student discount on their site.

Happy Holidays, 

Mady








Comments

Popular Posts