Cozy Shop

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share some cozy finds to make quarantine, WFH, or generally staying inside more comfortable. I spend most of my time at home, so I really like having comfortable clothes on and a clean, cozy space. 

I'm working on adding more things to my house that are functional and also decluttering/organizing my space. I find that I feel more peaceful when there's less clutter. So for the new year, we should be more mindful of how we live and only keep things that make us happy!





1. Teddy Hoodie

I've totally been wearing a lot more oversized clothes and big, warm jackets everywhere. I can layer them over my lounge clothes and it looks more put together than it actually is. The Shirt Jacket is a great choice for this season. It's super warm and the shirt jacket is having its moment in street fashion. 

Photo Source: https://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/amp/best-high-street-checked-jackets



One way to make your surroundings feel cozy is to add warm lighting. So I included beautiful glass candles and a Smoko Dumpling lamp to the list. I love having a candle burning so that it smells nice whenever I walk into the room. It's also nice to have a softer source of lighting at night. You can use the Smoko lights as night lights! 







I went onto Amazon to find some things to share too. Amazon is basically everyone's go-to for finding new home essentials. The Ugg robe is definitely an investment but I feel like it's worth it to have a robe that feels soft and wears well. The Ugg robes are super soft and amazing quality. They wash well too, which is what I think makes it worth the investment. I don't want to keep replacing a robe if I wear it everyday and it begins looking raggedy. It's one of those things that make everyday feel luxurious. I also included the Amazon Essentials robe as a cheaper alternative. It had better reviews than most of the other robes I looked at. 

The scent diffuser smells amazing and also has flowers decorating the reeds. I use reed diffusers in my bathroom and it always smells good in there. The scent lingers a long time if you get a good reed diffuser. You can use relaxing scents in the bathroom to make everyday feel more luxurious. These are amazing in bedrooms too.

The next two things are for a better quality of life. I use the computer a lot so my neck always hurts. I definitely recommend getting a neck wrap you can heat up in the microwave. It relieves tension and also helps you relax. Aloe socks are also super nice to wear around the house to keep your feet comfortable and soft. 2 birds with 1 stone. 

Finally, since I spend most of my time in lounge wear, I've definitely been buying more lounge sets. These pajamas have really good reviews because of how soft they are. I think having a matching set makes me feel more put together when I'm working from home. I feel more productive if I put effort into small things like looking cohesive on a day to day basis. Especially since most days blend together. It's all about the small things in life.

Thanks for reading. I hope you are inspired to make your home cozier!



Comments

Popular Posts